Friday, August 5, 2011

Children's Camp

I just got back from children's camp.  What a great and exhausting time I had. We had 436 people this year at camp.  Even though the weather was a scorcher, and we were crowded it was a great week.   I enjoy and am grateful that I can participate in such a great ministry opportunity.  When I go my prayer is that God uses we in a mighty way. This year I had opportunities to talk to a few people.  I am thankful that God can use me.  When I get back from either a mission trip or children's camp I understand more about why it is so important to share the Gospel.  I appreciate my life more, things I have, my family, and most important my relationship with my Heavenly Father.  I realize how important it is to share the Gospel.  We (believers) are not just to go to church on Sundays and Wednesdays, we are suppose to be involved.  Our jobs is to spread the Gospel to all nations.  That includes Paragould, Greene County, and Arkansas.  Too many times people put their fears first, if you are doing the work for the Lord, He will give you the words, courage and strength.  Don't let your fears stop you from doing what we as Christians are suppose to be doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment