Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Younger Siblings

So, my children have been in school for 2 days now.  So far, so good.  Ashley has complained about a couple of her teachers that Nick had and how they hate her already.  Nick was known in the two classes as forgetting to do homework.  That surprises me. Ashley said when they called roll and came to her name they asked if she was related to Nick.  She said yes and then the teacher proceeded to roll their eyes.  Not a good sign.  What they don't know Nick will be an angel compared to Ashley.  Ha Ha!  I say that and laugh because Nick might have forgotten his homework, but Ashley she will have a debate with them about homework.  Ashley told Nick she hated being the younger one because he messes up in school and later on she pays the price for it.  She also told him he better not misbehave this year.  I was the oldest child so I don't know how she feels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment