Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer

WOW!  It's been a while since I have blogged.  Where has the time gone.  Summer has been good so far.  The kids are staying some what busy, Craig and I are busy working.  Ashley had her first job for the month of June and loved every minute of it.  She was able to do what she likes to do and that is watch kids plus she earned money.  She learned a great lesson on how much things she wants really cost and if she really wanted it or needed it.  Nick on the other hand could not find a job so he had to stick to working for mom.  The only thing he learned was when do I get paid and can we go to the mall. 

July has started and both my kiddos will be busy either with band or football.  I enjoy watching my children participate and work hard in something they love to do. They are both tired of me repeating "Stay hydrated" but as a mom I can't help myself.  I worry about both of them in this hot weather practicing outside.  On the plus side of things this is a great lesson for both of my children, you have to work hard to be good at somethings.  So with Ashley in band and Nick playing football, my fall will be pretty much at the school.  Ashley will be practicing every day and competiting on Saturdays.  Nick we know he will be playing on Friday nights and maybe on Mondays.  So, come December I will be ready for a vacation.  I complain about having to run around every where but you know I thank God that I am able too and thank Him for wonderful children.

No comments:

Post a Comment